The School of Education is the pioneer faculty of Maseno University having been established in 1990 when the University was a constituent College of Moi University.
It offers diverse Bachelor of Education and Postgraduate programmes. There are four departments namely:
- Department of Management and Foundations of Education
- Department of Education Psychology
- Department of Communication Technology & Curriculum Studies
- Department of Special Needs Education
We boast of highly qualified staff with a wealth of experience in both teaching and research supported by a strong administrative and technical team.
Our graduates are one of the most sought after in the teaching and management profession.
The School is located in Siriba Campus with a serene and conducive environment for learning.
To be a world class School offering excellent programmes in teacher training and educational research.
To provide academic excellence in the field of education through teacher training and educational research
- Equal opportunity
- Excellence in all its endeavors
- Integrity, transparency and accountability in all its undertaking