Message from HOD
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND FOUNDATIONS
Quality Training Through Theory and Practice
To Develop Capable Skillful and Dynamic Change Agents for our Educational System
QUALITY MANAGEMENT OBJECTIVES
- To establish and implement an effective quality management system in the Department of Educational Management and Foundations.
- To contribute to social, intellectual and academic development by training personnel for effective education educational management.
- To offer quality services through teaching, research and community development, develop academic excellence in basic and applied research in educational Management and Foundation.
- To continuously monitor, train and review quality performance of the members of staff for improvement of service to satisfy clients’ dynamic needs.
- To maintain effective communication amongst members of staff in the department in order to improve services, products and work environment.